Sunday, June 20, 2010

The Wave

Tonight was one of those nights that has a one in a million chance of happening, where the stars align just right, and the result is just magic. For the last three or four hours I have been sitting at a bar with 8 other people, 8 other lost souls, and the bartender discussing anything that came to mind. It started off with jokes in Spanish that lead to anything and everything that came to mind. What countries we liked, what countries we don't like, life at home, etc. Nothing was taboo and there was a bond created here that I hope won't be broken. I cannot do this justice in a post, I won't even try, but for a few hours we forgot about our all our inhibitions and were real with one another.

P.S.

Ecuador pictures are up. I have some videos that I have yet to upload, they're worth it I assure you, but for now that's going to have to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment